Thursday, May 14, 2015

Over 50 Craft Ideas For July Fourth


 
                      
 
50 Memorial Day  and Fourth of July Craft ideas
On Memorial Day, we take a moment to honor all fellow Americans who fought and give their lives in battle while serving our country.  It’s also a day to celebrate freedom and show patriotism.  Here are some craft ideas I rounded up   that parents can make with their little ones for Memorial Day.  I want to share these lovely ideas with you in hope that you’ll be inspired to make with your child or children.
1.    Kiddie Matter   website has shared 10 cute crafts that caregivers and parents can make with their little ones.
2.    Apples 4 the Teacher   is a resource site for teachers and homeschoolers.  This site has some beautiful crafts for older kids to make.
3.    Crafty Morning  website shows kids how to make fireworks with a one kitchen tool, and I think the project turned out so cute!
4.    Craftaholics   Anonymous   website has some cute patriotic push-up pops that school age children can make.
5.    The Kid’s Fun Review website has a cute hand craft that can be made by a classroom of kids.
6.    My Sister’s Suitcase website has 10 fun and easy shirts to make for Memorial Day parades!
7.    Artsy Momma’s website has 15 patriotic craft ideas for kids to make for Memorial Day!
8.    My Blessed life website has twelve pretty crafts that teenagers can make!
I hope you find a few ideas that you can use.  Please leave me a comment and let me know which one you like the most.
Minnie L Douglas
Post a Comment